Friday, August 08, 2008

Celebrity Fitness SUCKS

I've said this before and I'll say it again:

CELEBRITY FITNESS SUCKS.

Big time.

Ok this is a bit delayed - it happened on Wednesday but I thought I needed to blog about it since Celebrity Fitness really sucks. ON Wednesday, after my workout they had no more towels! At 8am in the morning! What kind of a gym is that? At least Fitness First doesnt provide towels, but Celebrity provides towels and they ran out at 8am in the morning??? Mind you this is the second time it's happened. Good thing I stay near the gym. I mean, what if I lived in Shah Alam and worked in Bangsar?? I'd have to drive ALL THE WAY home to shower and back to work again.

So later I decided to call the manager. Guess what? The manager wasn't in. Take a guess why. He had to go to 1 Utama Celebrity to collect the towels!! *slap forehead* Is that dumb or what. Totally unacceptable. NOt only that but since I joined the gym early last year, it has been at least 7-8 occassions where they gym opened only at 7am when it was supposed to open at 6am. Die hard gym members like me had to wait 45 mins to an hour for the stupid gym to open.

They should call it Cameo Fitness, coz we definitely are not treated like celebrities.

3 comments:

C-CUBE said...

By judging from your tone and translated to words, you are really PISSED !!!. Well, i think you have the right to do so. If I was you, I will write directly to the management and demand an answer. Totally unacceptable. Alternatively just get all your frenz to publish this complaint in their respective blogs and inform Celebrity Fitness about it too. Let them learn the hard way if they dont improved.

Let me know if you want me to put into my blog. I hate those in the svc industries that couldnt care less abt customer svc!!!

Chipmunkrock said...

yes you can put it in your blog, because filing an official complaint with them doesnt work - they couldnt care less. so the only way round it is bad publicity.

WK said...

I agree with u. Celebrity Fitness really sucks, and their staff is bloody arrogant. A lot of malfunction equipment!