Friday, March 03, 2006

Received my shirt for the KLIM run. It's extremely ugly, a dull shade of blue with Ambank's red and yellow logo. So shy, if you want to compare it with the Singapore Marathon. I have to figure out how to lace the chip on my shoe. It has been a year since I last did something like this.

Did a 40 min walk on the treadmill. Watched Ian Wright in Ireland (again). It's so boring watching reruns of Globe Trekker. Aunties in the gym have requested the attendants to turn on travelogue programs because they can't take the loud din from MTV. How unmotivating. And half the time these aunties don't even watch the show. How selfish.

Other exercises I did today:
Clean and press (2 sets of 15 reps)
Upright row (3 sets of 15)
Lateral raises (3 sets of 15)

Bought Yukon Blend coffee beans from Starbucks. Starbucks has increased their prices again. It's unfair how prices keep increasing and it's the same for my business too some customers expect to pay pasar malam prices. I', sure even pasar malam prices have gone up for that matter.

No comments: