Thursday, March 16, 2006

Nu Shooz


Here's what my new shoes look like. I wore them on Wednesday for the first time. I have Jenny to thank for reminding me to break in to my shoes, or else I would have just completely forgotten about it. When I first bought them I thought they were too chunky but they looked quite nice when worn. I'm rather pleased with them! Oh they are a pair of Hi-Tec's, by the way. Thanks C-Cube for the reccommendation!

I skipped gym today as I was really knackered from the workout on Wednesday. Wednesday's workout:
25 min walk on treadmill
25 min on stepper
Barbell lunges on stepboard
Barbell side lunges on stepboard
Barbell sumo squat
Barbell full squats and half squats
Abdominal crunches

My buns feel great!

3 comments:

C-CUBE said...

how much do u pay for ur HITEC trekking shoes?

C-CUBE said...

how much do u pay for ur HITEC trekking shoes?

Chipmunkrock said...

it was one of the lower range ones..about 200+