Sunday, March 26, 2006

Ayam Back!!

Wardrobe
Sunglasses: Rudy Project
Orange fleece: BUM Equipment
Windbreaker: Antioni (Courtesy of Cheah May Yoke)
Pants: Reebok
Socks: Adidas
Shoes: Hi-tec


It's great to be back! I miss the familiar smells...my dogs, my usual shampoo, my usual moisturiser, my room..... oh and my Starbucks coffee!! I truly enjoyed the Mt KK climb...something I would and MUST do again! But there's nothing like home sweet home...I miss mom's cooking, I miss my friends too!And I can't wait to go to the gym again! Just 2 days of climbing (and the rest sedentary) and my calf muscles have already hardened.

More stories later....

2 comments:

WeeFishy said...

Hey, so the orange fleece finally had a real use!! Good colour for the purpose too... can spot you a mile away!! Well done. Did you see any snow?

Chipmunkrock said...

oh i've been using the fleece quite a bit. took it to hanoi too. i love the colour!! there's no snow at this time of the year, normally in December.