Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Adrian Mole


Today's exercise diary:
30 min on elliptical machine
15 min on stepper
push ups (til fatigue)
Dumbell press (til fatigue)
Bent over row (2 sets of 20 reps)
Bent over lateral raises (2 sets of 15)
V crunch

Have started reading "Adrian Mole: The Wilderness Years".I grew up on Adrian Mole a lot. I had my first copy of an Adrian Mole book when I was 14. In this book Adrian Mole has grown into a young adult (24 years old) and is (still) pining for the "love of his life" (Pandora). He's gone extrenely crude but his innocence and typical male ignorance of hints dropped by women are quite a good laugh.

Still halfway through the book. My memory is so bad I can't remember what's in the beginning!Just realised I have the entire Adrian Mole series:

1. The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole aged 13 3/4
2. The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole
3. True Confessions of Adrian Albert Mole
4. The Wilderness Years
5. The Cappucino Years
6. Adrian Mole and the weapons of mass destruction.

No comments: