Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Liberated!

Ah! Finally got a haircut. I feel liberated! Not to mention lost a couple of pounds from all that hair... It was getting a bit too heavy, especially when I run. It was also beginning to look like a sou par (broom). Took my nephew for a haircut as well. Went to one of those auntie hairdressers in Lucky Garden. They layered my hair, blew my hair and gave me big curls - the "tai tai" look. It was rather nice actually, but I wouldn't be able to maintain this kind of hairstyle with my active lifestyle.

Ran 4.4km. I can't believe how knackered I was after the second round of Terasek. Oh well, guess I have to take it slow.

2 comments:

jesscet said...

post a pic of your new hairstyle here? ;) think i probably won't get to see u till u are back from KK! (am leaving early Sunday morning!)

Chipmunkrock said...

aiya it's already straightened!