Saturday, March 04, 2006

Day before KLIM

Slept in today. It's nice to wake up late once in a while. I'm giving myself the excuse that I need to rest for the run tomorrow. Honestly, i felt quite zonked out this morning, but after treating myself to some homemade bread and Milo i felt much better. I haven't done much carbo loading in the last few days, as the weather has been scorching and it makes one lose his/her appetite. I hope the weather will be much kinder tomorrow, I don't want to get dehydrated even before I start the race. To my horror I could not find any more Power bars in my box.( I purchased a whole box a while ago.). Need to check my fridge. Failing which, I truly hope Nature's Farm still has some left in stock. I've only got 2 more sachets of Power gel, either the chocolate or lemon lime. Lemon lime is much more palatable so I'll go with that.

Tonight I am going to have pasta and mom's making some pan mee for lunch. Pan mee texture is somewhat like pasta too. I thought of steaming some potatoes but this heat makes me avoid doing much.

I'm even too lazy to lace my chip in! Will do it tonight when it's cooler. For now I'll just continue flipping the pages of Adrian Mole...

No comments: