Monday, March 13, 2006

Monday's workout:

Did a 4km run on the treadmill. Indulged in some chocolate over the weekend (again) . This has got to stop! Must not buy McD's anymore, especially their large Value meals because you get a free bar of Kit Kat. My favourite chocolate!

I must keep a healthy diet because my trip to KK is already next week. I haven't even gone through the list of things to buy etc. Thank goodness for Jenny - she lent me her backpack, sleeping bag, gloves and raincoat. That settles some of the things. I HAVE to be disciplined and go through the list tomorrow. Also need to break in my new Hitec shoes.

Must set myself some targets for this year. Will attempt perhaps wither Putrajaya or Singapore Marathon. Gosh!! I need DISCIPLINE!!

Other than that, I've completed Adrian Mole : The Wilderness Years and started on The Cappucino Years.

3 comments:

C-CUBE said...

"Take Nothing But Photographs, Leave Nothing But Footprints"....Mt Kinabalu

Why do u need a sleeping bag, dont u have a place to sleep in KK park and Laban Rata? Hv a pair of waterproof glove (ie leather) in case it rain, otherwise a wool one will do.

Chipmunkrock said...

i dunno, Jenny suggested to bring sleeping bag because she said it will be freezing... I will bring a pair of wooly gloves and a pair of gym gloves..

C-CUBE said...

i hv never bring a sleeping bag up, if it is not too cumbersome then i think tats OK. The rest house in Laban Rata do have heater in the dorm room, so it is pretty warm.