Thursday, September 01, 2005

Indulgence

Walked 7km yesterday. Nothing much interesting happened yesterday as I worked. The only highlight was visiting Yin May's condo in the evening. Very tastefully done and she has such lavish taste! My place looks so simple and bare in comparison. I really blew it last night. She served my 2 favourite food which I have weakness for and can't resist: satay and ice cream.

Here's what I had last night:
Fried mee hoon
Meatballs
Coleslaw
Fried chicken wings
Curry chicken
Satay
Oreo cheesecake
Mooncake
Ginkgo barley dessert
Jelly
Ice cream
Fruits

DISGUSTING. DISGUSTING. DISGUSTING.

I have to go on a Jenny Lee diet today. (Jenny's a friend of mine who eats oats for breakfast, lunch AND dinner, if you guys think I am disgusting) . Also killed the pavement today with a 6km run.

I have to be more disciplined about my diet. Especially if I need to train for the marathon. Only consolation is that the Oreo cheesecake gave me an extra boost of energy to run faster today.

I'm popping over to Mun Loong's in a while to see his puppies.

No comments: