Sunday, September 18, 2005

Blessing in Disguise

I guess being immobile on Sunday wasn't too bad. It gave me some quiet time, which I haven't had much of in the last 2 months. I'd just been so busy every Sunday, event after event,having errands to run, etc etc. Being immobile gave me no choice but to stay at home. Was out in the morning, had the pleasure of having dim sum with my family (I am usually rushing off to church, especially if on worship duty). Dad then dropped me off at church for the 9am service. After service, I hung around church for a bit, roping people to join the Christmas Choir. I am rather excited about it myself, as I've never sung in a choir before (save for school choir). Managed to catch up with HL, then later had lunch with some friends. Blew the entire week's calories on bak kut teh.

I attempted running a bit yesterday. Walked about 2 km and ran about 4 km. I would have gone for the PJ Half today if my foot wasn't sore. Well anyway there was a bit of haze this morning (sour grapes..)

Will be meeting ET later to watch the Dama Orchestra.

No comments: