Sunday, September 04, 2005

All ABout My Dog

Just got back from watching "All About My Dog", a Japanese movie of short tales about man and his relationship with dog. It started off with some hilarious snippets, with short claymation features in between. As the movie progressed, it became more serious, poignant and moving. What I had expected to be a hilarious movie turned out to be a tear jerker. The movie displays the deep emotional ties that a dog owner can have with his dog. It left me crying profusely and the need to go home to just hug my Razor. It also reminded me that dogs are such faithful friends and their loyalty and unconditional love puts us humans to shame.

A MUST WATCH for dog lovers. But be equipped with loads of tissue paper.


Also bought myself a pair of New Balance shoes. I am a die hard Saucony user but due to distributor problems in Malaysia for the moment I have to resort to something else. Saucony is the only brand of shoes which I NEVER get blisters from the first time breaking into the shoes. I tried the New Balance shoes today ( I forgot the model no) and I fell in love with it. So comfortable and broad, they really fit my feet like gloves (?!?). For the first time (after using Saucony for such a long time) I have found something I really like. I am going to save this pair of shoes for the marathon. Also bought a pair of casual heeled slippers.

Rest day today.

Food diary:
Breakfast: Milo and crackers
Lunch: 2 sets of Chicken sandwiches
Dinner: Vietnamese beef noodles, Vietnamese coffee, 2 slices pineapple

1 comment:

jesscet said...

yeah.. it was pretty funny at first then in the last 40 mins or so, i think i couldn't stop crying..actually felt emotionally draining after the movie ended. It made me think of my dogs too and the pain it would coz me when they go.. Oh, how i wished pochi & man had a happy ending..!