Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Caramel and Jello

Caramel’s at that teething age now…he bites more than just his hide bone. He thinks I am a toy too. No longer the timid pup which I found outside KLPAC, he’s left some scratches on my leg now! An extremely playful pup…he needs some disciplining. I remember when Razor was a pup, he’d bite anything, including my hair if I was lying down on the floor. But he turned out allright.

Today is Day 2 on alkaline water. No effect yet. My fellow Pacesetters are already running their 20km trial run this weekend. I guess I won’t be able to go..my foot feels better but I don’t think it can take the pounding of 20km. I wonder when I’ll be able to run my next marathon. Running is such a great way to lose weight. After 2 -3 weeks of abstinence from long distance running I already feel my thighs are like jello, wobbling from the glutes and creating a tsunami effect down the back of the thighs. Gross. I am beginning to sound like Fatboy!

Today’s exercise diary:
20 min on elliptical machine
25 min on stepper
Squats
Alternate lunges
Push ups
Dumbell row

Food diary:
Breakfast: Coffee and toast
Lunch: crackers and mushroom soup
Dinner: Veal bratwurst, chipolato, sauerkraut and mash

No comments: