Thursday, September 08, 2005

Stars in My Eyes

Hurrah! I am seeing stars! Finally got the stars image on my header. Also literally seeing stars..after going through the source code. It only took a punctuation mark (or the lack of it) to turn everything haywire.

Well I haven't been terribly good with my diet so let's not record my food diary for the last 3 days.Still maintaining my exercise although I didn't run on Tuesday...left plantar fascia acting up again. So I just walked 4.4km. On Wednesday I spent 25 min on treadmill walking and 20 min on stepper.

Found out from Jooti she has several friends who are into running now. One of them happens to be a physiotherapist. Hurrah! It'll be good to know one because my left foot hasn't been behaving and has been causing me a lot of grief. Apparently they have an impression that I am a pro runner when all I am is a wannabe....

2 comments:

fatboybakes said...

I had a bad plantar fascia injury once playing tennis. I could literally hear something snapping, and was on crutches for a few weeks. Shudder......how do women go through childbirth, (without epidurals).

Chipmunkrock said...

nice goatee!