Friday, September 16, 2005

The black and white of life

Went to pick up my car from Uncle Wong's house today. He sent it to the mechanic's to have it fixed earlier. There was a leak in the radiator which cause my car to overheat last night. Good thing I didn't attempt to drive my car home last night or it would have just burnt and I would have had to send my car for an overhaul. Alas! The car still couldn't start. I am still without a car. What a bummer, to be without a car for the weekend.

On the brigher side, I bumped into a very old friend from school, Malini. I haven't seen her in 15 years. She's got a 4 year old son now.We've decided to have a mini CBN (Convent Bukit Nanas) reunion in the near future. I sms'ed Angel about it and she called me up and we had a good chat. Realised most of my peers are having their second child already. I look forward to this little reunion to see what everyone else has been up to.

No comments: