Monday, September 26, 2005

Furniture shopping

Took the day off today. Quite productive, started the day with gym as usual. After breakfast, I went for a haircut. I now have the shaggy dog look. Decided to layer my hair as it was getting too heavy. It feels extremely light now!After that, went to Starbucks for a muffin and coffee. Food wasn't the only thing I was enjoying..I spotted a cute window cleaner trying to clean the automatic sliding door. Trotted off to Ikea and bought some "useless" items like wastepaper basket and curtain rail accessories.

After that I went off to the LDP Furniture Mall and finally saw a sofa that I like. I always get sidetracked. Was supposed to look for a bed but found a sofa instead. Anyway Uncle Wong told me to note down the model and price and he will try to bargain for a better price. That man has so many contacts! Since I didn't find a bedframe that I liked, I proceeded to MER and voila! I finally found the bedframe that I like. It comes in a set together with wardrobe, dresser and side table.

Met Clau later at Travellers..which is where she's having her farewell too. Pretty cosy place. Didn't eat as I already had dinner but the menu looked pretty good. Blew more calories on an iced mocha.

Exercise diary:
50 min walk on treadmill
push ups
vertical pec flyes
dumbell shoulder presses

Food diary:
Breakfast: toast and Milo
Lunch: Egg and turkey ham muffin, coffee
Dinner: Fish curry, stir fried loofa, corn soup
Supper: Iced mocha

No comments: