Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Place to Call Home

Caramel's found a home! Actually my brother's decided to adopt him, but with me as the co-owner. He's got 2 kids and they are a handful, so I am going to help him to take care of Caramel. I gave Mel a proper bath today..he wasn't very pleased with it..he was yelping away. His fur is clean and nice smelling now! :) When I brought him home on Sunday, he had droopy ears. In a matter of 4 days his ears have become erect now! He's got pretty large ears so it looks aerodynamic!

Had dinner at Saigon Village in Bangsar with some friends yesterday. Food was good..I especially liked the lemongrass chicken. Shopped for a bit at 100 Yen shop. They have a lot of nice knick knacks but I don't know how some of the things work or what they are for because the packaging was all in Japanese.

Ended the day at my favourite place.





















Exercise diary:
outdoor 4.4km run

No comments: