Thursday, January 10, 2008

Setting Targets

I think I'll need to set targets for 2008. Last year has been such a lazy year...you've probably heard enough of that. Got on the weighing scale this morning.....I've 3-3.5kg to shed! I was actually very disciplined in early December..until Christmas and New Year came along and I succumbed to those chocolates!

SO, it's time to get serious. Spent nearly 3 hours at the gym today, hence I am still wide awake now! I can't believe I am still running high on endorphins for the entire day! Here's what I did today:

30 min walk /run interval training on treadmill
25 min on stairclimber
25 min on elliptical machine

Adductor machine
Abductor machine
Dumbell squats
Seated leg curl
Fitball crunches

45 mins of RPM

It's running day tomorrow....boy my butt is going to hurt!!

No comments: