Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Recovery Run

Oooh..my hip flexors are still a little stiff but decided to do a recovery run today. Since my running buddies are away, I'd decided to run on the treadmill instead. Blister on right bunion still a little sore but all the fluid has escaped as the blister got punctured on its own :P

Got to the gym at 6am, did about 40 mins of elliptical machine followed by 5km run on the treadmill. Left toe felt a bit sore but I took it slow and easy.

Decided to do weights as well since I missed yesterday.

Weights:
Lat pulldowns
cable pullover
bent over lateral raises
shoulder presses

I'm doing 100 crunches now each time I go to the gym. Not like I am getting washboard abs but it sure feels good! I wonder how some people manage to do 500 sit ups a day? Also did 1 minute of plank.

2 comments:

jesscet said...

wah..your blog is getting technical these days! all the fitness/gym terms. just want to ask, what is plank?

Chipmunkrock said...

also known as bridge, it's when your body is prone (ie stomach facing floor) and you prop yourself up on your elbows and toes, lifting abs and knees off the floor!