Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Legs Day

Energy level: Low

Got to the gym at 6am. Left toe still a little sore but could still work out.

Cardio:
30 min walk/run on treadmill
25 min on stairclimber
25 min on elliptical machine

LEGS day!!
Adductor machine
Abductor machine
Seated leg curl
Dumbell squats

Reverse crunches

I should never do legs and RPM on the same day..but I'm running every other day so I still need to fit in leg exercises somewhere in the week. And I'd rather do it in the middle of the week than early or late: if i do it early in the week I'll probably wear myself out and get tired, if I do it late in the week it clashes with my long distance running. I do RPM both on Mon and Wed, and even though Wed RPM class is tougher, I'd stil rather do it mid week.

I nearly died during RPM today..felt a bit woozy at the end after pushing myself up countless hill climbs. I think RPM contributes to having a big a** but nevertheless I still love it.

1 comment:

~JL said...

I hate RPM! LOL! It always hurts my butt and inner thighs and I hate that... LOL! I'm more of a martial arts person anyway so Combat is for me. ;)