Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Evening Fever

Today's one of those rare Sunday evenings that I'd decided to go for an evening run. Did about 5km and boy, I nearly died! How people can jog or run in the evening is beyond me. The air was heavy and stale, I felt "not quite right". And it had NOTHING to do with watching Cloverfield nor the rice wine mee suah I had this afternoon.(which incidently made me woozy but was allright later)

After about 10 minutes I felt like I'd wanted to stop. Half an hour after the run, and after a cold shower even, my body still felt like it's burning hot.

Burn baby burn. I'm sticking to morning runs.

1 comment:

~JL said...

It's really hot nowadays and even standing outside can burn your skin. And in the evenings the air just gets trapped and it'll feel even worse... SO I think it's still a better idea to run in the gym or to run in the early morning hours. But 5kms! Whoa! I tried to run one mile yesterday but disappointed myself in only running 2.4km! :P