Thursday, October 13, 2005

Spring Cleaning

Finally gave my place a thorough cleaning. I am so glad my brother's domestic helper was kind enough to help me...or I would have taken ages to complete the task. I spent ages scraping little paint and cement stains on the floor. What was most annoying was cement stuck in minute chips on the tiles. By the time I had finished scraping, I would have menopaused. Anyway, we got the place vacuumed, mopped, scrubbed, wiped.....the whole works. It is clean now!! (though not squeaky clean yet) There was lots of dust accumulated over the months, therefore it is a little more difficult to completely get rid of it. I'll need to go in a second time to clean again. I think completing a marathon is a far easier task.

I'm tired but happy.

Curtains next!!

4 comments:

WeeFishy said...

I look forward to visiting your new place when I'm next in KL!!

WeeFishy said...

I look forward to visiting your new place when I'm next in KL!!

JoeC said...

Been doing the annual gotong royong in the house myself...every weekend since three weekends ago, one section at a time...it is suprising, how much stuff we accumulate, problem is after cleaning out, where to dispose the garbage?....next, its painting! Cheers!

Chipmunkrock said...

haha by the time you finish one section the other section would be dirty again innit.....:D