Monday, October 10, 2005

Home Improvement

Finally got my bedframe with dressing and side tables! :) Now I'll need to clear my place..there's still a lot of dust and debris from the alteration the contractors did to my stove. Curtains are done, just waiting for the delivery. Now I'll just need to shop for a mattress. I'm not sure what I really want..there's so many options nowadays. I've been using a King Koil chiropractic spring mattress for the last couple of years and it has served me really well. Guess I'll have t do a bit of research. Hopefully I'll be able to move in end of the month!

My gym's undergoing a refurbishment. They've finally done something smart..they changed the flooring of the free weights section to some carpet tiles made of foam or some spongy material.. It's pretty good for running on the spot. A bit difficult to do bridging, as it is a little slippery, but it works out well because one would require more control when bridging....6packs here I come!

Today's exercise diary:
3.5km run on treadmill
10 min on ellyptical machine
chest press
shoulder press
dumbell row
dumbell flye
crunches
reverse crunch
bridge

Today's food diary:
Breakfast: coffee and toast
Lunch: Mushroom oatmeal
Teatime: soya crackers
Dinner: vege curry, fish, potato and carrot soup

3 comments:

Chipmunkrock said...

i wish CN wouldnt sell his place. Please ask him to re think. It would be such fun to be neighbours...

jesscet said...

About mattress.. well, our family swears by Slumberland. It's very good quality and very lasting - 10 years or no more no problem) The price would be steeper but a worthwhile investment! (consider we spend 1/3 of our lives in bed)

Chipmunkrock said...

aiyo the gym has no new look...they only changed the flooring..