Sunday, October 23, 2005

Handy Men

I'm down with a horrible sore throat. I'm supposed to be singing at a wedding next week so I hope my voice will recover by then. If not I could either sound like a toad or Bonnie Tyler. Well anyway today I sent HL off to KLIA. Took a(n extremely) slow drive in my jalopy. I felt very tired for my car! I don't think I've ever been to the airport so often, as I was there last week as well to send CN off. At least today I got my bearings right as I always get lost in the car park! We had lunch at Burger King before we parted. I trust she'll have a fabulous time in Hong Kong.

Today Loong and Cheese helped me to transport my mini fridge (courtesy of HL) to my place. At least I can store some drinks now to entertain guests! I think this is the biggest workout the guys have had in ages! :D They also helped me fill my beanbag with more stuffing. I am embarrassed to say that they did a better job than HL and I.....Also got them to help me fix some towel racks, which didn't work anyway. They also fiddled with the paintings, testing to see where it would look best. Tomorrow Kim Kee is coming to fix my curtains.

What would I do without these handymen??

No comments: