Sunday, October 23, 2005

Home Improvement II

My sore throat's gone worse. It has developed into a dry chesty cough. I can't even sound like a toad now because I am unable to sing at all. Any attempts will send me into wild jerky coughs. Left me to last resort which is to seek the doctor (usually I avoid getting any medication if possible). Hopefully I'll be able to sleep well tonight.

Other than that, I got my bedroom furniture and curtains (some of them). Some of the curtains needed alteration so Kim Kee took them back. Meanwhile, the curtains in my hall and guest room are up. It sure adds a softer and warmer look to the place. My bedroom furniture also came today. To my surprise the delivery men were on time and I found myself rushing back home from church. In my excitement of getting the curtains (yes, I'm very pleased with them!) I forgot to snap pictures of my bedroom furniture.



Curtains in guest room. The light blue curtain with little lilac flowers neutralised the pink walls. The walls look purplish now. I think ET will have a pleasant time in my guest room!











Curtains in the living room. Can't really see the colour here but it's sort ot bronzy brown.

















Dining table and bean bag & cushions.

















Mini bar courtesy of HL

1 comment:

fatboybakes said...

wah, u so lucky hor, all these wonderful men to help you. and u mean HL GAVE you a bar fridge? how sweeeeeeet...