Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Meme 23/5

oh well..for the fun of it! I dug up my 23rd entry and it was about Baron (1983-1994) my first dog. The 5th line of my post was "I miss his incessant barking". Yes I do miss his incessant barking. It has been 11 years since Baron has passed on, but it only feels like yesterday. In some ways Caramel reminds me of Baron..they have the same kind of built except that Baron had floppy and not pointy ears. Baron was also a darker shade of brown where as Caramel's is closer to a cream colour. The major difference is that Baron's bark is worse than his bite, but Caramel's bite is worse than his bark.

I don't think I have 5 people to tag to (since we're all in the same circle and most people would have been tagged) so I guess it ends here!

Today's exercise diary:
25 min walk on treadmill
20 min on stepper
Dumbell press
Dumbell flye
Dumbell row
Shoulder press
Lateral raise

Today's food diary:
Breakfast: 2 half boiled eggs and toast, Milo
Lunch: 1 1/2 cinnamon bun, mini chic floss bun, French Roast coffee
Dinner: Teochew porridge with omelette, luncheon meat, stir fried green vege, lettuce and fried fish

1 comment:

WeeFishy said...

Your new photo has come up properly now.