Monday, October 17, 2005

Farewell Toffee

Farewell Toffee (my hamster). He died this morning..I do not know the cause but hamsters die quite easily. At first I thought the water could have been contaminated, as I had just changed the water last night and he was well alive then. Bell is still up and running though, and I gave him water from the same supply. Maybe it was just time for Toffee to go. He lived only 3 and a half months.

I haven't been very diligent in maintaining my food diary. I should start again. It's amazing how much junk one can consume and you don't realise it until you look at your food diary. Monday's usually oatmeal day due to over-indulgence over the weekend. It's also a sure way of losing weight. Not an exciting Monday today. Tired from the weekend.

Today's exercise diary:
3.5km run on treadmill (only burnt 260 calories)
10 min on stepper

Today's food diary:
Breakfast: toast and margarine, Milo
Lunch: Marmite oatmeal
Dinner: Sweet and sour fish, stir fried long beans, bittergourd, melon soup

No comments: