Thursday, October 13, 2005

Miracle Water

My foot has been a lot better since consuming alkaline water. The tightness is sometimes there, but it's not as prominent as before. I've managed to run 3 times this week already..did a 6.6km outdoor run today. A little knackered though because of last night's spring cleaning. I've been consuming alkaline water for 2-3 weeks now, Jenny is still kindly supplying me the water daily except on weekends because I don't see her. Well it certainly worked on her because she had a hamstring previously, and she managed to run 21km last Sunday and has been running everyday this week.

Although at first I did think it was only a placebo, and the effects were more psychological. Yes definitely the mind plays a huge part but I also believe that alkaline does help to flush out all the toxins and acid in our body. I'm pretty convinced to buy the filtration system for my family. Though I have yet to see the "reverse-aging" effects...

Today's exercise diary:
6.6om run

Today's food diary:
Breakfast: toast and 2 eggs, Milo

No comments: