Saturday, November 29, 2008

Last 10km

It’s been raining every Saturday morning! It drizzled a little today, and I wasn’t sure if it would start pouring while I was running, so I decided to be safe and run in the gym….since my distance was only 10km today. I have been unfortunate to get a bit of a runny nose in the last week before my marathon!!! BAH! I think it’s because I got down from my car without an umbrella on Thursday night. I’m currently stuffing myself with Vitamin C daily…I pray pray pray I will recover by next week!!

SO off to the gym I went. And as usual, in Celebrity Fitness fashion, the gym wasn’t opened at 6.40am! CELEBRITY FITNESS IS TRULY A RUBBISH GYM. Members like me drag themselves out of bed early in the morning only to find these irresponsible gym attendants not opening the gym on time.

So anyway, did a fast (according to my pace that is) 10km.

Oh woe is me. I hope my runny nose dries up by tomorrow.

No comments: