Monday, December 01, 2008

Thinking Positive

I’m feeling super right now! I just hope this energy can sustain until end of the week. From Friday right up to Sunday I was feeling quite groggy and low on energy, as I was on medication. I’ve been popping lots of Berocca as well, and my only hope is that I will be energetic enough for the run on Sunday. I woke up this morning feeling not that great but still mustered enough energy to go to the gym (late although). I usually run on Mondays to kickstart my week, but today I went slow with some interval walk-runs. Also did my last set of weight training for the week (for 2 weeks actually since I will not be exercising much next week). Only did upper body as I avoid weight training on legs on the week before the race.

I’ve really got to psyche myself up now.

Think POSITIVE.

POSITIVE
POSITIVE
POSITIVE

I’ll be ok.

I've to kill the butterflies in my stomach.

1 comment:

eve 2011 said...

yes..you can do it la...
good luck on run day.all the best to you.