Saturday, November 22, 2008

Last Long Run

Did my last long run before the race...20km. It rained again this morning! Good thing it stopped by 6.20am so at least I could still run today and not have to worry about it tomorrow.

On the way back, I actually got "picked up". Haha, first time I ever got "picked up" while running, considering I am so slow! At about the 15th km, I saw a guy running towards me, and he was fiddling with his ipod. He stopped me and asked if he could run back with me. He was a novice on the 10km route (although he looked reasonably fit, I am sure he could have run faster) and said this was his second time on this route. I was actually running at a reasonably fast pace, but I slowed down and we ran back together. What the heck I thought, it's kind of nice to have someone to run with and talk to - considering I've been doing the Lone Ranger for almost 4 months now.

That's the end of long runs for now. It will be short runs until race day.

No comments: