Sunday, November 16, 2008

Winding Down

Post 35km pleasure! I'm beginning to taper off now....ran 25km today (Sunday) since it poured cats and dogs yesterday. What a bummer. I woke up at 5am yesterday and it was drizzling. I thought the rain had come to a tail end so I happily drove myself to Lake Gardens. Horrors, by the time i got there it started pouring cats and dogs!Never mind, I was optimistic enough to think the rain would stop (as it had at my house)...but noooooo.....it went ON and ON and ON. I slept it my car waiting for the rain to stop..by the time it was 6.50am I knew there was no chance it would stop so soon. THe rain eventually subsided only at 8am.

SO....I ran 25km today. Great run, strong.

BUt I am so sore now! I can't wait to feast at Daily Grind tonight! FOod always tastes so much better after a minimum of 20km run!

Oh ya, tried my new socks today. They still got drenched although they dont feel as icky coz they are light. Well for RM49 per pair I'd better believe it works!

No comments: