Monday, November 10, 2008

If I Could be a "Heroes" hero(ine)..


..I'd be Claire Bennet. Why Claire? Because my tissues would then regenerate so fast that I'll be able to recover from each run quickly, and start running again soon after. Savvy? Oh yeah! Imagine being able to run marathon after marathon...or run a marathon every week. How cool can that be???

Not to mention also that I'd have a chance with Milo Ventimiglia!!(ah but then he'll actually be my uncle :P :P :P)

Did a recovery run of 3km on the treadmill today. My legs felt a bit heavy..was also a bit low on energy this morning until I reenergised myself with oats.

Watched "Quantum of Solace" yesterday...I rate it as "I enjoyed it while it lasted" (gee, that sounds like a one night stand! :P). Entertaining but forgettable. Extremely forgettable.

1 comment:

WeeFishy said...

You are addicted!!