Friday, December 05, 2008

Adios!

This will be my last post before the run. Strangely I have been feeling fatigued this whole week...Even when I was ill previously I recovered quite fast. Could it be pre-race jitters? Also, I've got a muscle pull around my left hip flexor. SIgh, all throughout the training when I was running long distance I had no problem at all. I felt this pull last week when I was doing my 10km, and when i coughed a bit, i felt a slight muscle pull. Seems to have lasted the whole week.

Went for a steambath this morning and it felt a little better but it's still there.

Cant expect much or run as fast as I would want to, with that niggling feeling there.

Just hope for the best I guess, and only hope to finish the race.

I'm leaving tomorrow.

1 comment:

Tsullivan said...

Hello,

My name is Gerry Metcliff from www.cherrypharm.com. I'm wondering if you'd be willing to write a short article about us and provide a link back to our website. Please get back to me at your earliest.

Best,

Gerry