Saturday, December 27, 2008

A Pleasant 20km

Today was the first time I ran the Hartamas route in about a month. It was a slow and easy run, completed 20km together with my brother. Rather quiet day, there was only one other person running 20km. Since it was a slow and easy run, I did not bother to carry a running belt and only rehydrated myself at 10th km.

My left hip flexor hasn't felt the same since a week before the marathon. At certain positions it feels tight. Also, I have to ban myself from wearing heels..my left big toe and bunion were hurting from wearing heels a few days ago.

ON the way back, when we were running past the tennis courts, there was a motorcyclist there who was watching people play tennis. Just as we hit the pavement, the idiotic motorcyclist decided to ride on th pavement, AND against traffic. He honked expecting us to give way but in any case he was happily watching the tennis game until we started running on the pavement. Secondly, the pavement is not intended to be a bike lane and thirdly he was against traffic anyway. We ran as fast as we could because there was no telling if this man could be psychotic enough to run us down.

Anyway we finished the run quite easily, and it was a very pleasant run.

No comments: