Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shopping in Singapore




I was very pleased I managed to buy some running gear in Singapore.First of all, I managed to get my pink shirt!!I had wanted a pink shirt for the race, but could not manage to find the right one. I usually prefer the vest type and not the tank top type (too tight and the material is usually thicker). I was quite pleased that there was a 10% discount on it too. Sportsgear in SG is so much cheaper if you earn in SGD.

My friend also brought me to Cineleisure, where I went crazy and bought 2 hydration belts! I've always thought the Nathan hydration belts are too chunky....so I managed to find a Nike one, which was on 40% discount (cost me about SGD32 after discount) and an Adidas one which was on 30% discount (about SGD22 after discount). They are probably old models, but heck, it's hard to find them in Malaysia and they were on discount anyway. I prefer the Nike to the Adidas one, as the Adidas one uses elastic material and they become loose after a while. The Nike one also comes in different sizes whereas the Adidas one is a standard size. The size I bought was one size smaller as they didn't have my size, but I guess it's ok if I'm just using them for training.

PS I'm being interrupted by my niece as I type this, so I haven't time to check my grammar etc!

No comments: