Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New Wardrobe




I've bought my top for race day already! I'm not really sure about the colour though: maroon - will it turn out nice in those 'glamour' marathon photos? In the past I've always worn brighter colours.In 2004 I wore an orange coloured shirt which was a gift from a friend, then in 2006 I wore a fluorescent shirt. I reckon the pictures in 2006 looked really nice in terms of colour...the yellow sure stood out. The photographer in 2004 was better though, having captured all my "past glories" in close up shots.




Therefore, I am not too sure about the maroon. Who knows, I might end up wearing the yellow again. The maroon shirt has a very flattering cut though, it makes my arms look really toned! So what should i do, go for a toned arms look, or look bright and chirpy?

Since NIKE was offering some discounts I also bought some sportsbras. I have been using the same ones for nearly 10 years and some are tattered and torn! The canary yellow and pink are pretty lovely colours too, too bad I wont be flashing them around but they will be worn underneath! I was hoping to find a top of that same pink colour but alas, it was only available in tank tops and not running shirts. I much prefer the running shirts, I feel I can breathe better in them..tank tops would be too tight for 42km!

1 comment:

eve 2011 said...

I think you should wear yellow,cuz yellow is mean powerful .
hehe..i just suggest ahh. :-)