Monday, October 20, 2008

2000m Swim

What a great weekend I had...I was actually super energetic on Saturday (endorphins + caffeine) that i was still perky after dinner! Usually I start to nod off after dinner. But last Saturday, I was still quite wide awake until 11.30pm. Infact I had so much endorphins in me that I woke up at 5.30am on Sunday morning and was pretty wide awake! Darn, thought I could sleep in until at least 7.00am!

Anyway on Sunday morning I managed to swim 2000m also. Next time I shall try cooling off in the pool directly after the run. hydrotherapy would be good for my limbs!

Today I did a quick 3.5km run on the treadmill plus legs exercises.Oh-oh, I am also thankful that the weighing scale didn't budge despite all that overeating over the weekend!

Darn it feels good to be fit!

No comments: