Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Broken Door!

Got to the gym at 6.05am. There was a sign on the side entrance of BVII which said “please Use Other Door”. It pointed to the back of the building, but when I walked to the back, the door looked like it was shut. So I went back to the side entrance and saw the door slightly ajar. I pulled open the door and whoa! The whole door came out. I was so embarrassed, I think the security officer saw me. I know the door was probably broken already, but I practically yanked it out of the hinge. I’d like to say that working out in the gym has made me so strong that I managed to yank the door out but actually , the door was broken…:P

Did an incline walk on the treadmill, then 30 minutes on the stairclimber and 20 minutes on the elliptical machine

It’s lower body day today:

Adductor machine

Abductor machine

Dumbell squats

Alternate lunges

Dumbell split squats

Leg curl

Abs curl

I’m gonna suffer tomorrow’s outdoor running.

By the way a friend of mine sent me this article….just as well I am not running the Penang Bridge! That’s what you call sour grapes! :P

How A Marathon Affects The Body


1 comment:

leymondcha said...

You've been 'tagged'! Check out my blog :D

P/s: left a comment earlier but not sure if it got thru... hmm