Thursday, May 03, 2007

6 weird things about me..

I've been tagged! Well here are 6 weird things about me...

1. If I ever get blisters from running, I love to prick the blister and then trim off all the skin..Then I'd go running again, to harden the blister...Hurts like crazy but I like...

2. I find it hard to exercise beyond 7am

3. Unlike Leymondcha who likes warm cars, I love cold beds..

4. I love squeezing blackheads and drying them..

5. When I get agitated or stressed, I start tearing the skin around my fingernails..

6. I like to consume my food separately and taste them individually. I would normally finish all the vege first, and meat last. I also prefer to use a fork instead of a spoon..oh, and despite the fact that I am quite a banana, I normally eat with chopsticks..

Lazy to tag others la..

No comments: