Monday, April 23, 2007

More RPM

I love Mondays. I always feel refreshed over the weekend and ready for a good workout to start the week. Not to mention also to burn all that extra calories loaded during the weekend…

Got to the gym at 6am. Unfortunately Aunty already beat me to it. The gym seemed rather quiet this morning, and the crowd only started trickling in after 7am. Oh yes, and it’s RPM day too! Here’s what I did today:

30 min run on treadmill

20 min on stairclimber

Lat pulldown

Front pulldown

Upright row

Assisted chin up

Sit ups

Did my 2nd RPM class today. Quite a number of participants in class today, but really, these people should learn some gym etiquette. About 75% of the class came in late and the instructor spent the first 2 tracks helping them to adjust their seats. Really annoying. Anyway, as usual I was admiring his rippling deltoids. Gosh, I’d kill to have delts like that OR have a man with delts like that! Drool! Heh even my girlfriend thought he was cute. He was telling us how he cycled 160km yesterday for 8 hours. Wow. Wish I could cycle outdoors. My last attempt was in university when I rode into 3 different trees. I’ve only ever cycled in Australia, as there are no proper places to cycle in Malaysia. Well, I’ve just only ever cycled with training wheels here..

Oh yes, and there was special guest appearance at the gym today. You know who you are ;)

No comments: