Thursday, September 11, 2008

No Time

No, that I dont have time to do things....I broke my sports watch months ago but never bought a new one. Did 8.2km today, I felt much stronger than I did on Tuesday, but I'm not sure if my time was any better. Got a quick burst of energy at around 3rd km.

Bumped into the aunty with the tongkat...she told me I am now beautiful now that i have GAINED WEIGHT. I told her, "aunty, I actually lost weight la" to which she replied "but your face now so fair, so beautiful.." She's blind la...I've gone a shade darker from running under the sun.I have 3 theories about this aunty:

1. She is actually a preprogrammed surveillance robot who is programmed to say the same old things in response to seeing the particular person.

2. You know how women love to bitch about other women and rejoice in telling them they've gained weight? Well maybe this aunty is no exception.

3. She has cataract and her focus is dispersed, therefore everything she sees has a wider outline.

Just don't understand why Chinese people love to talk about other people's weight!

2 comments:

eve 2011 said...

haha.. That's why is call Chinese women . :-)

WeeFishy said...

you should ask her to go to M&J and have her eyes checked! But I'm sure she's being nice and you really have a glow about you!