Saturday, September 13, 2008

Back on track

Redeemed myself this morning! Did about 21km this morning...was kiasu after what happened last week, so I'd decided to consume a Power Bar before the run.Lo and behold, I felt very strong today, could run faster and didnt feel so awful.

Another thing which motivated me was I'd changed the list of songs in my MP3...today I had more old rock to accompany me, stuff from Rolling Stones to Poison and to John Cougar Mellencamp. NOthing like good ol' rock! My first song was Mas Que Nada, by Sergio Mendez and Black eyed Pea, and it was a great song to perk up the morning!

I'd made sure I packed money in my belt the night before...but I was still having problems with my running belt...one of the bottles dropped out , and then I realised that the elastic band in one of the water bottle compartments had stretched and therefore was loose....I guess I will have to sew it up.

I was hoping to push a few more kilometres but decided that the little extra that I had done was enough.

No comments: