Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New shorts

Took a break from exercise for 4 days last week. I was so unbelievably tired over the weekend, I even missed my long distance run :(

Woke up feeling tired again...was tired after second round but managed to push myself. Need to be mentally stronger! I think I managed quite a strong run despite feeling tired, and I can tell from the sore thighs.Why is it that I am not improving despite weeks and weeks of running? Maybe I'm just getting old.(Completed 8km anyway today)

Over the weekend I managed to find a nice pair of Mizuno shorts. I usually like my shorts a little longer, about halfway on the thighs - I dont like it when the shorts are too short - therefore I cannot wear the running shorts because 1) exposes too much skin 2) it's easier to get chafing with short shorts.

Now I just need to find a nice top.

1 comment:

Spillay said...

Hi Chipmunkrock. Thanks for sharing your blog add with me. Although I am not into running, I am into fitness :)

Spillay (Sumi xx)