Monday, June 04, 2007

Slack...

Been pretty slack at exercise – only manage to workout 3-4 x a week the last 3 weeks. Somehow, my exercise seems to be disrupted with certain responsibilities plus also lack of energy. About time to whip out Brand’s Essence of Chicken. The less I exercise, the more lethargic I feel. Ironic huh? Imagine, 3-4x a week of exercise is considered bare minimum for me while it is some’s maximum quota for the week!

I hope to be able to pull up my socks soon, and focus on a run. Maybe Singapore Marathon again. (Ok I am a boring creature of habit). I just enjoy Singapore so much that I would always choose it over Bangkok. I’ve been told that Bangkok is really really hot. Speaking of Bangkok, I’ll be there next month. Again disruption to my exercise..sigh. According to the website, the hotel that I am staying at has a gym. I really do wonder. I’ll bet their definition of a gym is 1 rusty bicycle and 1 multi station. Oh well. Beggars can’t be choosers right? I really do have to get some exercise while I am there.Otherwise I’ll just lose momentum (which I already have, but I can’t afford to let it spiral downwards)

My exercise today:

30 min run on treadmill

20 min on elliptical machine

Upright row

Assisted chin up

Bent over lateral raises

Low row

Also did 45 mins of RPM today. 1 of those days that I just could not push myself.. Legs felt like lead!

4 comments:

WeeFishy said...

You should come over next year for the London Marathon, or any runs that is held in UK!!

Chipmunkrock said...

i would love to!! need to ballot for it though, so need to plan..

HL said...

Run in marathon also need to ballot one aar? why? is it so popular that it's oversubscribed? (after all, can't have 2 million people congesting the streets and blocking the way of serious competitors eh)

Chipmunkrock said...

yarrr london very popular one loh..