Thursday, June 07, 2007

8 Random Facts About Me

Ok..I have been tagged by jesscet. The rules of the game are:
  • Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
  • Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
  • Players should tag eight other people and notify them that they have been tagged.
SO here are 8 random facts about me:

  1. I used to hate running in school and would suffer fom chest pain after 2 laps round the softball field (which incidently is very tiny)
  2. I was quite a gangster in school. My friends and I formed a "Samseng International University" and made other girls do silly things to gain membership.
  3. My first love was a 10 year old boy called Azman(ex-neighbour in Kuantan). I was 3 then.
  4. I first started doing push ups when I was 12
  5. My first movie in the cinema was "The Deep"
  6. My left shoulder is higher than my right shoulder
  7. My first "Game & Watch" owned was "Helmet"
  8. I used to be a skinny child....look what happened to me...
Ok then, here are the people I am tagging:
Mien, HL, Weefishy

ermmm..ok I am cheating a bit..don't have 8 ppl to tag! (Plus there's something wrong with my blogger, it seems to take forever to tag through the comments...so i am lazy..heh)

2 comments:

Anon said...

Helmet: isn't that the one where the guy has to avoid getting hit by various random tools? I had Popeye! Popeye had to catch spinach cans thrown to him by Olive Oyl while avoiding getting punched by Brutus.

Chipmunkrock said...

Yes that's the one! The small screened one! Later I upgraded to wide screened ones like Octopus, Fire and Snoopy :) Yes I remember the POpeye, borrowed from my friend!