Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Court Jester of the Road


I've done it again - signed up for another run. Only this time I hope I am actually running the race and not just collecting the T shirt. As I've said in my previous post, this year has been a write-off in terms of my running career. Injury, illness, you name it, I had it. My next race (hopefully) is Adidas King of the Road. This year they have incorporated a half marathon in addition to the 1okm, 7km and 5km runs. And yes, of course I've done the silly thing and signed up for the 21km. I always go for maximum hit! I don't believe in signing up for the minimal! The run will be held along the NPE.

At the rate I am training, I think I will only end up as Court Jester of the Road.oh well...die die also I think I need to complete this run. Oops, I think I need to START this race even.

No comments: