Saturday, December 03, 2005

Running around the World

I've been around quite a fair bit lately. Been to Austria, Italy, France, Portugal, Ireland and more within 2 weeks....hah...only on tv. I guess that's the only way I can globe trek around the world.. for now. Today it rained (AGAIN). It's been rainin 4-5 successive Saturdays already which means I don't get to clock in my outdoor mileage on Saturdays. I know most people would be happy to sleep in but I was all geared up to run today. Not wanting to lose out on my running, I went to the gym today.

Today I ran 8.5km in China. Here are some of the places I travelled today (with Megan MacCormick that is) Shanghai, Wuhan, Huangshan, Chongqing and finally Xian. The scenes were really breathtaking.

Oh how I yearn to travel around the world.... I haven't been out of the country (aside from Singapore) in the last 4 years. My ideal travel places would be in Europe as I love culture and architecture. As per the quiz which I did, Rome is the city I belong in. It's really true because Rome is the number 1 place I want to visit followed by Paris. I'd love to go back to Austria one day too. But travelling is far too expensive so I guess I'd have to settle for local places for the time being....or else globe trek via tv...

Today's exercise diary:
8.5km run on treadmill

No comments: