Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Post cantata happenings (which is not much really..)

Like HL, I miss the singing too! But I've been on an Indian food rampage the last couple of days. Deprived of Indian food for the last 1-2 months (for the sake of voice preservation) some of us immediately hit Flavour of India (in Desa Sri Hartamas) right after service on Sunday. What a feast!! I truly enjoyed the palak paneer as usual, and the bindhi jaipuri (fried okra). Right after lunch I went to Angel's place (no, my friend is called Angelina - we call her Angel. Not like I had some encounter with some heavenly beings..) for the usual annual Christmas do. Continued my feast there...didn't really eat much but munched here and there. Oh and Dharm's famous chocolate cake....

Therefore I have been pounding the treadmill yesterday and today. 5km yesterday and 3.2km today....

No comments: