Thursday, December 22, 2005

Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Much has happened in the last 2 weeks, but just too busy to blog. Anyway my L shaped sofa arrived yesterday, and I'm gonna check it out later (Uncle Wong received the goods for me - I haven't seen it yet) Well at least my guests will have a place to sit now, other than my bean bags. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow, it is THE day of our Christmas cantata - "Celebrate Christmas, Celebrate Christ". Meanwhile, I have been gulping Hor Yan Hor tea, lemon green tea, Lor huan ko and the infamous PPK. Anything to keep the voice going!

I look forward to meeting up and catching up with old friends too. It's the most wonderful time of the year......(that's one of our numbers in our repertoire!)

Ran 6.6km today..very good feeling..must be the choc chip cookies....

No comments: