Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Just running

A ray of light,
A ray of hope.

I'm not a Sunshine Runner..I don't run as fast nor as often as them, but I can appreciate the beautiful skyline as I run. Did a 6km run this morning and it was one of the best runs I've had in a long time. Woke up feeling really tired, was very tempted to walk but it was great that I had Hsiung and Jules with me or I would have just walked. The sunburst was really beautiful, though it didn't create orange streaks in the sky, it was a bright burning ball of fire that was blinding. I'd imagine that would be what it would look like when He returns. It inspired me to run, and I felt a sense of freedom and joy as I ran.... I wonder..would I still be running in Heaven?

Today's exercise diary:
6km outdoor run

No comments: